Part 6 of the bathroom cleaning mold


The mold was useless even with baking soda, let's clean this using oxygen-based bleach.
With the paste to mold, further, to the gloves, I rub the paste.
Then rub with a brush, drop the mold, and finally rinse with water.
Even if you do not bother to buy mold removal agent in this way, using the familiar ones, mold cleaning is possible.
I think everyone, by all means, remember, and I want to make the cleaning of the everyday.

How to clean it yourself, but will be using cleaning agents such as removing mold in this way, once in a while, one hand is also to ask your cleanig professional.
They will thoroughly clean the mold, cleaning contractors will be shiny.
House cleaning rates, but vary by vendor, for the first time, because there is a place that will give me a discount on the service, it is a good idea to use those discount.
Professional cleaning, so take charge in its own way, I can not always ask.
But, but it is something I want to experience is around once.
Again, I will be at all beautiful, different and skill of the work, because it is also professional use detergent that you are using.
Ask them to a professional cleaning, and after that, would be the first thing to go was that it may be the prevention of mold.
By the way, the most recent of the cleaning bath to be worried about, I think you may be between approximately 30000 yen from around 15,000 yen.
We also recommended that the end of the year, such as when the housecleaning, I take the plunge and get some professional help.
Bathing in shiny revives pleasant.