Part 3 of the bedroom mold prevention


It is also important for your diligent cleaning of the bedroom, I wake up in the morning, I'll open the window ventilation immediately.
Anyway, the bedroom is ventilation.
If you have more than one window open all, it also opened the door, I will make the passage of air.
I think I want to be a daily routine that you replace the dirty air put the outside air.
And prevention of mold in the bedroom is to dry in the sun on a clear day the futon.
I try to dry with plenty of sunshine shed futon.
Also, if there is a futon dryer, regardless of the weather using it, it is dried futon.
Then, there is the story of course, leave the futon bedding is no good.
It may cause the mold to the floor or carpet, will always put away futon.
Or use a dehumidifying agent, you can use the Snoqualmie, closet, I take care so that the unbearable humidity.
You can also organize your things while ventilation, or get rid of the unwanted things, you can check dehumidifying agent is that it is not filled with water, such as a sunny day, we will clean the closet actively.
Not only to clean the closet geek when housecleaning is better to increase the number of cleaning is good.
If you have to clean your closet to blister, also easier to find a small mold.
And, say bed and returnable breathable than futon, put the stuff under the bed, the air will not flow.
It is perfect for the storage under the bed, but just want to put things, as much as possible, keep open the bottom of the bed, is something I want to keep the air constantly flowing.