Part 1 of the mold measures shoebox


I cleaning is very hard once, and it grows mold.
It may also seem to be ventilated from the usual beans, especially in the rainy season and the season, in the house, they find the mold here and there.
As you know, I mold is very harmful to the human body, because it may cause allergic diseases such as everyone, is what I want to get rid of as soon as they find a mold.
I think usually, every day, because everyone will have to clean the housewife, when attached to the eye, and also difficult to grow mold, or a place that is hard to see, such as opening or closing a small place, mold occurs There are many cases you do not even notice it gone.
About you, when I opened the shoebox, Have you ever thought "musty somehow"?
To avoid things like that, "which was the time the mold outbreak was noticed," We'll keep the mold from the usual preventive measures.
The favorite shoes that had become the prey of mold and before I knew it not to do so, because it is a shock too.

In particular, where you want to be careful is the cupboard to the front door.
I think maybe, better every day, and clean the cupboard, and not another, are you, what do you think?
And when housecleaning once, to clean your cupboard I also much when you buy a new pair of shoes, to dispose of old shoes in a year.
Like me, the more reduced the number of cleaning your shoebox reduced if, in the shoebox-friendly environment would become moldy.